A specification that's out of the ordinaryThe development has a large private open Green Space and amenity area, no ongoing management fees and a truly exceptional specification:
- All houses finished in Viola Brick from Outhaus® with a through colour render that compliments the brick colouring.
- All external areas finished to the highest standard, including well-lit paved pathways and rear garden terraces.
- All houses have side/rear entrances for bikes, toys and all round ease of maintenance and garden access.
- Contemporary planting throughout the development by SAP Landscapes, designed to provide interest all year round through a mix of evergreen and deciduous species, including a wide palette of flowering species and selected fruit trees.
- All homes have concrete flooring on every level for exceptional insulation and outstanding sound proofing for warmth and peaceful family living.
- Contemporary stairs with solid balustrade with solid timber handrail and study and office areas on 1st floor and within the Main Bedroom Suite.
- All walls skimmed and painted throughout in a neutral colour palette specially selected by the team at The Interiors Project.
Windows & Doors
- AluClad Windows and doors including large rear doors to the garden from worldclass Irish/Danish window manufacturer Rationel®.
- Velux® windows have been added to maximise natural light in main bedroom and in the large Ensuite.
- Contemporary solid core and soft closing internal doors throughout with high quality contemporary stainless steel fittings.
- Contemporary fitted kitchens with brushed steel fittings.
- Silestone® Quartz Kitchen Worktops in Lagoon with matching splashbacks.
- All Electrical appliances by BOSCH®; including integrated oven, hob, Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher.
- Utility Room within every kitchen for additional storage and noise mitigation.
- Supplied by Halo Bathrooms with large format Vitra® tiles with complimentary patterned mosaics.
- High quality Tap and Shower fittings by Aqualla® and shower doors by Merlyn®
- Toilet & toilet systems and frames by SANIT® .
- Sinks and Baths by respected County Wicklow based manufacturer and designer Inver Bathroom Designs®
- Pressure pumps will ensure optimal shower pressure to all showers throughout the property.
- Supplied and fitted to all bedrooms in a contemporary style.
- Quality ironmongery and internal fittings with select integrated lighting.
Heating & Ventilation
- Heating and Mechanical internal equipment all housed discretely within a separate enclosed section of the utility room.
- Each home is fitted with a high efficiency and appropriately sized Mitsubishi® Air to Water Heating system which will result in very low heating bills (based on type A house, circa €500 per annum at 21c constant temp.)
- All homes are heated via underfloor heating to every room on every floor including bathrooms and wetrooms.
- Individual temperature controls provided in every room and entrance and hall ways within every home.
- Water pressure pump by DAB® to serve all outlets in the house.
Electrical and AV
- Hardwired fire detection and alarm system throughout with battery backup.
- Fibre to the home from Eir and home pre-wired on every floor for Ethernet to enable a building WiFi system to be installed to support traffic profiling and traffic management for home working, home educating and entertainment.
- All homes have been pre cabled to the front side entrance for Electric vehicle Car Charging.
- All homes come with a 10-year Homebond® structural guarantee
The information contained in this document and other associated marketing documents in relation to The Orchard development including any plans, descriptions, specifications or dimensions or separately provided or communicated to prospective buyers are indicative and intended to act as a guide only. Any such information, plans, descriptions, specifications or dimensions (including also any information or details which may be given verbally) should not be relied upon as the basis for any contract and do not constitute any statement of fact or any representation or warranty. Any plans provided are not to scale, measurements/areas are based on gross internal areas (from internal wall and do not include internal finishes). These plans and gross internal area details may vary. It should be noted that Dungrey Ltd and/or Dunmoy Properties Ltd may make changes to design features, finishes and specifications. The finished home may therefore vary from the information provided. No employee or representative of McGovern Estates has the authority to bind Dungrey Ltd or Dunmoy Properties Ltd in any way or to make or give representations or warranty in relation to this development or any part of it.